[Qgis-community-team] QGIS in optical networks case study

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Apr 23 10:42:02 PDT 2017

On 22-04-17 19:36, Yves Jacolin wrote:
> Artur,
>
> I will be happy to add your case study into the website.  thanks!
>
> Harrissou,

> Y.
> Le samedi 22 avril 2017, 19:20:27 CEST DelazJ a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> Just wanted to know if someone has replied to Artur (and received his
>> document) and whether we should add a qgis.org (community manager?) address
>> at http://www.qgis.org/en/site/about/case_studies/index.html so that people
>> directly send their texts. Or is it intended that people send to (or
>> contact beforehand) the mailing-list?

Gents,

Otto did this, and recently I picked up those emails. But everybody who
is able to build the site, and has the time to do some fiddling with the
text+images (often needed for it to bring into the site) is ok.

It is ok, if you put my richard at qgis.org into the site for people to
sent it to. I'm also ok to create a little 'doc-team at qgis.org' mailing
group, but think it is ok if they sent it to me. Sorry I missed this one...

Regards,

Richard