[Qgis-community-team] Section 508 compliance for QGIS?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Aug 28 00:15:40 PDT 2017

Hi Ken,

I just forwarded your question to the QGIS board and Larry Shaffer (from
Boundless GEO). Boundless is a US service provider for QGIS and probably
discussed the 508 issue already.

Perhaps you want to contact Boundless directly and ask them? See
https://boundlessgeo.com/

QGIS is a global project with rather small ressources. It can't deal
with such issues in each individual country. But if we can support
accessibility issues somehow, we will try to help.

Andreas