[Qgis-community-team] Weather Tutorial Package For QGIS

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Jun 4 03:32:47 PDT 2017

On 04-06-17 12:09, Micha Silver wrote:
> Beware: this looks like spam...

That is what Thunderbird told me too, but it isn't :-)

The link goes via Facebook but if you download the mediafire [0]
(without letting Facebook about it), you'll find data + video tutorials
from Crist Case a (as he calls himself) a 16 years old future meteorologist.

So other (future) meteorologists: see if you can learn something from
this, and I hope that with Crist will be the next stream of younger QGIS
users and developers coming in :-)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

[0]