[Qgis-community-team] bug reporting or bad use of QGIS ?

Christophe SOLA christophe.sola at i2bc.paris-saclay.fr
Tue Nov 21 07:09:13 PST 2017

Hi QGIS community members,

I am a beginner in QGIS (Las Palmas 2.18). I have been building a couple
of nice epidemiological maps stating in May 2017, leanring alone from
some web tutorials and the basic know-how I had acquired on a GIS, with
self teaching 10 years ago using a software named PhilCarto (Philippe
Waniez, IRD, France), that is unfortunately not supported on Mac OS
anymore.

Recently the display of my wellcome window has changed and an error
message appears telling me that libgrassplugin 7 has been desactivated
because of an error when starting QGIS.

I do not see my favorite tools anymore at start (vector layer choice,
text layer choice, etc...) and feel quite desperate because I am a basic
user without too much know-how.

Is it linked to that error message ? What to do ?

Best Regards

CS

--
Pr. Christophe SOLA
Infection Genetics Emerging Pathogens Evolution (IGEPE) research team Head
e-mail : christophe.sola at i2bc.paris-saclay.fr