[Qgis-community-team] 5th French speaking QGIS user Conference (Montpellier, France)

yjacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Sun Oct 15 09:06:22 PDT 2017

Thanks! :)
Y.
-------- Message d'origine --------De : Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at> Date : 15/10/2017  16:41  (GMT+01:00) À : "Yves Jacolin (public)" <yjacolin at free.fr> Cc : qgis-community <qgis-community-team at lists.osgeo.org> Objet : Re: [Qgis-community-team] 5th French speaking QGIS user Conference (Montpellier, France)
Thank you for the information Yves!I've added your event to the QGIS.org calendar: https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/commit/aae589c7ed729d6dfb41fc8857ee0d49d83a9e45
Regards,Anita