[Qgis-community-team] Call for PRs review

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 04:05:43 PST 2018

Hi doc writers,

thanks to the recent Grant Proposal we have been able to work on the
Processing documentation both adjusting code and writing docs.

The whole process is almost at the end: there are still some minor
technical suggestions/issues and "cosmetic" stuff to work on, but the
documents have been written for (almost) all algorithms.

Many descriptions have been already reviewed and merged into the master
branch [0], but many PRs are waiting for a review [1].

Harrissou has made pretty most all the review work till now and I'll
public thank him for the huge, enormous and great work he has done with
all the QGIS documentation.

I also think QGIS docs cannot stand only on Harrissou's shoulders: there
is simply too much work.

At the same time, it is a pity to not have the algorithm description
merged together with the forthcoming release of QGIS 3.

Anybody that can take a PR and make a review?

Cheers

Matteo

[0] https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/processing_algs/qgis/
[1]