[Qgis-community-team] Icon replacement QGIS docs

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 07:00:39 PDT 2018

Hi Alexandre,

thanks for the quick reply. Ok got it.

Running the script is still needed if the icon is not new right? To add
the correct path at the end of the file.

It works now (I didn't activate my venv with python3 so it was using
python2).

Running it right know modifies also some files in the user_manual
folder: do you confirm this? I think for some outdated replacement not
available anymore.

If yes: should we make a PR with this updates?

Last: I think I will edit (locally of course) the script in order to
catch only the training manual folder, so I'm sure I'm not destroying
anything ;)

Thanks again

Matteo