[Qgis-community-team] Documentation screenshots

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 14:12:51 PDT 2018

Hi Paolo,

A qui, 30/08/2018, 18:38, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> escreveu:
I'm convinced that promoting diversity is better, so I'd leave writers free
to use their preferred DE.

I don't think diversity brings any benefits for users of the documentation.
Different Desktop environment for screenshots, diagrams using different
styles, and even using different words to call the same thing adds
unnecessary confusion to users, and should be avoided.

That was the primary reason why I took the task of covering all
screenshots, and I thing the documentation looks much better now.

Still, if we don't have enough man power to keep that (heck we don't even
have the man power to write the docs) we must be flexible and make the life
of documenters easier.

--
Alexandre Neto