[Qgis-community-team] Google Season of Docs Tech Writers

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 17:46:52 PDT 2019

Adding to Matteo's comments:

1. Yes, as this initiative is only a pilot, Google is only financially
supporting a max of 1 or 2 people per project, and many projects won't
get anything.

2. However, I think it is likely we will get one of these spots because
I think we can demonstrate that we have a broad community of volunteers
prepared to help out. (Adding your name and proposed involvement will
help strengthen our case).

3. We can all contribute as volunteers, and this initiative provides a
great focal point for us all to rally around. I hope you will join us.

and you are welcome to reach out to me directly if you have questions.

Warm regards, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier