[Qgis-community-team] Tasks for writing Documentation

Larissa Junek l.junek at gmx.net
Thu Aug 1 09:00:15 PDT 2019

Hello,

I'd like to go back to the discussion below. Can we structure our work
on the documentation?

I would be interested in working only on issues that are dedicated to
the 3.4 user manual. At my work, my colleagues really need a complete
documentation.

I can work for up to 5hours a week on the documentation.

Actually, I need an updated issue list with the label backport to 3.4.

Do you guys have any other suggestions?

Cheers, Larissa