[Qgis-community-team] new chapter atlas feature "setFeature" in training manual

Larissa Junek l.junek at gmx.net
Sun Aug 18 05:24:47 PDT 2019

Hello folks,

I'm preparing a HTML script that shows the setFeature function in the
HTML source of the print composer HTML item.
Using this function it is possible to show the relations of an object in
the HTML frame.

*My question is if I can use other training data for this chapter, as
the Swellendam data are not suited for this chapter.*

Our idea is to use 3 layers: country, provinces and cities.

What do you think? Do you have any other suggestions concerning the data
we are going to use?

Kind regards,
Larissa