[Qgis-community-team] new chapter atlas feature "setFeature" in training manual

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 07:34:59 PDT 2019

Hi,
The swellendam data is for the training manual.
For the user manual, we use the Alaska dataset. This is explained somewhere
in the docs or repo but you could find them at
https://docs.qgis.org/3.4/en/docs/user_manual/introduction/getting_started.html#downloading-sample-data
Is that not suitable?

Regards,
Harrissou