[Qgis-community-team] Draft paper discussing QGIS docs

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 04:35:04 PDT 2019

For those involved in QGIS docs,

After a bit of brainstorming with Matteo about what next for QGIS docs,
I offered to put some ideas down into an article to give him something
tangible to take to the QGIS Project Steering Committee next week.

I feel my thoughts have room to be developed a bit and I'd be keen to
hear feedback on them before I copy to my blog at the end of this week.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11N5d1aBgkdQ80I7RKBlt_jx9Uk1RGsvOTeq_TSFeljA/edit#

Comments are preferred to track changes (which become hard to manage).
If you comment, please log in first so I know who said what.

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254