[Qgis-community-team] QGIS Voting Member Ballot

Marco Bernasocchi marco at qgis.org
Thu Feb 7 05:03:20 PST 2019

*Dear QGIS Communitywe invite you to elect your favorite community
voting members. One community voting member is appointed in tandem with
each QGIS Country User Group Voting Member.Due cancellation of two
groups and the addition of three groups, this year there is only one
spot up for vote.The purpose of the voting members is to elect the board
(ex PSC) and to collectively make decisions related to QGIS governance
where needed.Please note that in my call for nominations I mistakenly
wrote that incoming community voting members will be selected based on
the number of nominations they receive, whereas in the form I correctly
wrote that we would start a ballot. Please read the instructions
carefully and establish your eligibility to vote which I repeat here for
your convenience:"Only community members with commit rights to an
official QGIS git repository or with write access in transifex are
eligible to vote nominees”*

**

*Voting will close on Wednesday 13 February 2019. The voting form is
here:https://goo.gl/forms/ieqIGSybQJJdcJ1t2*

*If you have any questions about the voting process please do not
hesitate to contact meCheersMarco*

--
Marco Bernasocchi

QGIS.org Co-chair