[Qgis-community-team] using python virtualenv for installing depenncies of repository QGIS-Documentation

Larissa Junek l.junek at gmx.net
Wed Feb 20 05:43:29 PST 2019

Hello,

I'm in charge of writing the user manual the next year and wanted to say
hello!

I installed a production branch after the instructions on

https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/documentation_guidelines/first_contribution.html

I write the documentation using a python virtualenv.
My problem is, that using the <pip install -r REQUIREMENTS.txt> command after creating my production branch doesn't build the dependencies correctly.
Error message:
<Command "python setup.py egg info" failed with error code in /tmp/pip-build- h2lvmza/transiflex-client/>

Is there somebody who can help me?

Cheers, Larissa