[Qgis-community-team] [Qgis-psc] Translating "The question of the Month" survey?

Carlos Rivas carlosrsuazo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 11:35:52 PST 2019

Hi everyone! The survey is almost done, but please review all the sheets in
this doc, and translate the yellow options, once they are done, please add
a comment in the respective column with a note.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mT1VOVtqsafO_IQAdttvYJd4O3rNIaFhvdlF1_OdocY/edit?usp=sharing

Anita, I think now you can download full data and check the map here:
https://kc.kobotoolbox.org/carlosgis/forms/build_Qgis-Question-of-the-month_1545615632

To see the survey use this link:
https://ee.kobotoolbox.org/x/#cUydeq5p

When everything is translated I will update the project.

Regards,

Carlos Rivas
twitter: carlosgis
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/crivas