[Qgis-community-team] Improving PyQGIS cookbook. Question.

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 03:13:42 PST 2019

Hi,

as Raymond  said, thanks for raising this important subject.

I find the idea of Raymond to have some code snippet to run with default
data very interesting and we can work on that during the next HF.

Just some random ideas:

* we don't have anything about macros (at least I think so). So having
some example here would be very useful
* some more detailed examples on data creation (QFields, QgsFeature,
QgsGeometry...) maybe?
* using pyqgis outside QGIS?
* Layout Composer?

I'm super available to help/test/improve/review/write the code.

Thanks

Cheers

Matteo