[Qgis-community-team] Click/Click on/Press

Ian Maddaus maddaus at protonmail.com
Thu Jan 17 12:43:44 PST 2019

I was wondering about a style guide. It might not be a bad idea to develop one or adopt one.

See this link http://www.writethedocs.org/guide/writing/style-guides/
It mentions several that look like they could be adopted and modified, GNOME for example.
https://developer.gnome.org/gdp-style-guide/2.32/

Not that there needs to be more documentation work than there already is.