[Qgis-community-team] Help with Documentation

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 17:30:33 PST 2019

That is great. Thanks!

There is kind of "two" ways of editing the docs. The easy one, and the
advanced one (to not calling it the hard one)

There are instructions for both in here:

https://docs.qgis.org/2.18/en/docs/documentation_guidelines/first_contribution.html

In the same section, there are also lots of information about how to write.

Ping me on twitter or using gmail chat if you need some help.

Best regards,

Alex

A seg, 21/01/2019, 19:01, Randal Hale <rjhale at northrivergeographic.com>
escreveu:

> Good morning/Afternoon/Night
>
> I'd like to volunteer with help with Documentation. I've seen random
> messages come across on helping with english translation/cleanup and I
> wouldn't even mind helping with the actual descriptions at some point
> (after I get comfortable doing this).
>
> Anyway - I know you all are moving at a swift pace for the LTR release -
> but I'll help anyway I can.
>
> Randy
>
> --
> --