[Qgis-community-team] Improving PyQGIS cookbook. Question.

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 00:12:22 PST 2019

Hi Ginetto,

> Thomas Gratier dis already a good base work class by class... it's not
> the implementation proposed by Raymond, but it's a good compilation that
> can give a rough view of class uses.
> https://github.com/webgeodatavore/pyqgis-samples (not it does not work
> properly)

the work of Thomas is really useful. I think people that are learning
pyqgis and googling will land on his website.

IMHO we should cite the repository on our manual to pledge the updating
with code <-> manual. Do you know if the code is updated for Q3?

BTW: I insist that we should add some part on unit testing. Some dev
that has some short description code snippet to share?

Cheers

Matteo