[Qgis-community-team] labels in QGIS Documentation for issues and pull requests

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 07:34:27 PDT 2019

Hi,

Issues that the only label is "Automatic New feaure" are created
automatically by the commit or Pull request that includes in the name
[Needs-docs].

Normally someone needs to take a look, try to figure out what would need to
be fixed on the Documentation side, and add some labels to better identify
the issue so others can pick them up.

Most common labels are :
bug - if something is wrongly described or missing in documentation (like a
brand new feature)
enhancement - if the issue is valid but, not can be considered an
improvement to something that is already described

Then we use labels to inform what docs need to be changed:
user manual
training manual
PyQGIS cookbook

We often also include the "screenshot" label if new screenshots are needed
because of this new feature.

Hope it helps,

Alex