[Qgis-community-team] QGIS/Season of Docs meeting decisions

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 04:38:10 PDT 2019

A few topics came out of the video meeting we have just completed, which
I"m putting into an email thread for us to vote on.

In our video conference, we discussed some of Jared's ideas about
structuring content and different doc types.
I propose that we invite Jared to investigate existing QGIS doc structure,
compare against best practices, and refine into "How to write guides /
templates" which hopefully should largely be capturing existing practices.
The aim would be that future docs would be expected to align with these
guides/templates.

+1 Cameron

--

Andrew Jeffrey has put together How to write QGIS docs guide. I propose
that we invite Andrew to lead the updating of existing onboarding for

+1 Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier