[Qgis-community-team] next step after merging the pull request "new description for adding a WFS-Layer to the canvas #3765"

Larissa Junek l.junek at gmx.net
Thu Jun 6 09:30:59 PDT 2019

Hello Harissou and others,

can somebody assist me with the following issue:

-I created the above mentioned PR and made a new commit in the same
local branch add_wfs_connection on my machine

- unfortunately I closed the PR #3765 on the gitHub website

- on the command line I get the error message: "the branch
<add_wfs_connection> isn't merged completely "

I know I shouldn't have merged the PR before the second commit where I
implemented the suggestions from the guys who reviewed my PR.

Is there a way we can fix the problem? I would really like to learn
about this and continue working on the command line.

Kind regards,

Larissa