[Qgis-community-team] QGIS/Season of Docs meeting decisions

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Jun 7 00:46:38 PDT 2019

+1

Especially let Jared propose how to divide current docs int the idea of
(mentioned by him) the different types of docs in

https://www.divio.com/blog/documentation/

Thereby giving us (hopefully) the tools to decide what is worth taking
with us, and what is worth leaving behind.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde