[Qgis-community-team] [Qgis-psc] Google season of docs

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Mar 12 05:48:54 PDT 2019

Hi Tim,

It might be that you mix up the two Google programs. This one is solely
about documentation - not about implementations.

Implementations should go the Google summer of code program, not the
Google seasons of docs program.

Unless it would about sharing documentation ;-) ?

Google seasons of docs seems to be a new program which was launched just
now. I think it would be a good opportunity to participate for us, as we
are often a bit short of funds and also struggle to find documenters.

Greetings,

Andreas