[Qgis-community-team] [Qgis-user] [Qgis-psc] User question of the month

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Wed Mar 13 05:22:39 PDT 2019

Sure. Based entirely on Harrissou's questions, how about:

1. What is your first source of information on QGIS features?
- QGIS User Manual, Stack Exchange, QGIS mailing lists, a regional forum,
search engine, social network, other

2. If/when you use the official QGIS documentation, does it answer your
needs?
-always, often, sometimes, rarely, never, I don't use the official
documentation

3. On average, how often do you try to find information on QGIS features?
- daily, 2-3 times per week, once per week, 2-3 times per month, monthly,
less often, never

4. On average, how often do you use the official QGIS documentation?
- daily, 2-3 times per week, once per week, 2-3 times per month, monthly,
less often, never

5. Suggestions for improvements or other comments:
- textarea

Perhaps my only concern is that the phrase "information on QGIS features"
might be too generic. Should we keep it, but add extra questions
specifically about eg problem-solving/how-to?

What do others think?

Tom

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon
--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Community-Team-f4217566.html