[Qgis-community-team] Moving static folder back in source again?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Mar 17 05:34:41 PDT 2019

Hi Gents,

While playing with a vanilla sphinx project, and having a simple windows
build working by 'just installing git, creating/activating a venv and
then calling 'make.bat html') I was thinking about adding the make.bat
back to QGIS-Documentation master.
I think we removed it because it was not working (because of the static
copying/moving needed for multilingual images)... which we do not do
anymore is it?

Anyway would anybody have a problem if I brought that back again:
- move static back to source
- change the conf.py to make it work
- change the Makefile to make it work

In that way we can move in smaller steps to having a simpler build
process (mostly for Windows writers).

Plz let me know if you see issues with that.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde