[Qgis-community-team] Moving static folder back in source again?

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 04:12:07 PDT 2019

Hi matteo,

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 7:57 AM matteo <matteo.ghetta at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Richard and Alexandre,
>
> I didn't know all this workflow of static folder etc.. I cannot test it
> on Windows, but if you think that it could help Windows user to
> contribute more in our doc, please do it.
>
> I just a little bit afraid on the framework: is it as stable in Windows
> as it is on Linux?

It should be, after all it's just python. Anywaym offically we will still
build the documentation using a linux box, right richard?

We kinda "abandoned" windows because we have been adding lots of black
magic to the documentation build, and we would need to replicate it on the
make.bat side. With the cleanup Richard is doing, maybe it becames easier
to maintain the two files together.

Thanks,

Alex