[Qgis-community-team] Tasks for writing Documentation

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 09:17:39 PDT 2019

Hi Larissa,

> Hello guys,
> I started writing documentation for qgis 3.4 in march. For me it would
> be easier to contribute if there is a guideline about which tasks I will
> have until next year.
> Can we define tasks for me?
>
> I started with the snap-to-grid feature and the print composer.
>
> From your point of view: what are the priorities (at the moment)?

I suggested to start having an issue triage of the doc repository. I
really think this is the right place where to start

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/issues

by picking up an issue you can add a comment to it saying you are
working on that and nobody will take the same issue

We can still try to figure out the main priorities, but starting by
picking up some issue is a good start IMHO

Cheers and thanks

Matteo