[Qgis-community-team] [OSGeoLive 13.0] QGIS 3.4 overview and quickstart overhaul

Nicolas Roelandt roelandtn.pro at gmail.com
Thu May 23 00:32:53 PDT 2019

Hi dear QGIS community members,

OSGeoLive has reached alpha2 stage with QGIS 3.4.6 installed. [1]
OSGeoLive 12.0 was with QGIS 2.18 and the current documentation was written
for this version.

At OSGeoLive, we think that the new version of QGIS is a good opportunity
to rework on the QGIS overview [2] and quickstart [3] and reflects its new
functionnalities. So we are looking for volunteers to help us improve the
docs and take new screenshots.

You can work directly on the files or interact in the dedicated ticket [4]
or within our mailing list [5].

Thanks for your help from the OSGeoLive Community.

Yours sincerely,

Nicolas Roelandt
OSGeoLive PSC
OSGeo-fr board