[Qgis-community-team] [Qgis-user] [Qgis-psc] User question of the month

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Oct 14 08:34:35 PDT 2019

Hi all,
to me this confirms my opinion: our manuals are of liited relevance to
the community of users. IMHO we have two options here:
* re-haul the whole documentation so to make it the real reference
* shrink it down to the bare minimum (mostly a list of the commands and
functions available), leaving the fancy documentation out in the Wild
World of the Internet.
Quite frankly (sorry, no offense for the huge and excellent work done
until now), I do not see a realistic way of implementing (and, more
importantly, to keep always up to date) the first option, so I tend to
prefer the second one. Of course, I'll be more than happy if my opinion
proves wrong.
Options?
Regards.

Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu