[Qgis-community-team] Documentation wish list for "hackfesters"

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Mon Sep 16 09:19:59 PDT 2019

Hi Harrissou!

How are you? Thanks for the reminder.

During the hf I've been working quite some time on the cookbook, to be
exactly on the vector-layer page I started with in A Coruna. I'm halfway
now, at the part where "Symbology" starts. Should I put it in a branch
and share it already? I kind of hope that the symbology part will be
easier and faster.

Kind regards,
Raymond