[Qgis-community-team] Releasing QGIS 3.10 doc when 3.10 "becomes" LTR (fev 2020)

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 14:38:43 PDT 2019

Hello Harrissou et al.,

I like the idea. I don't know if we are able to attract many more writers,
but the idea of having a fixed timeline and a plan sounds good anyway.

We kinda did this release-before-ready with 3.4, and I think it went well.
Although, I am not sure how much of a burden was to backport most of the
work from master.

So, I am very interested in setting that plan and define what are the
priorities. We may need to have some help from the most active developers
to point us to big changes that really need to be documented.

Anyway, releasing before ready have mostly advantages, as it will still be
more update than 3.4 docs are.

The only disadvantage I see, is that translators may be working on a moving
target for a while...

So, how do we do this? Time to start our regular docs team meetings?

Thanks,

Alex

A domingo, 22/09/2019, 09:28, Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com>