[Qgis-community-team] [QGIS-Developer] Travis failing in QGIS-Documentation

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 00:12:32 PDT 2020

Hi Denis,

> The Docker has indeed been fixed for about 2 days (and PyQGIS API docs
> are being built again since this morning).
>
> Regarding the segmentation you mention, I don't see this is related to
> the Docker image.
> It's a bit hard to know from this what is happening from the log.
>
> Can you run it locally?

I get some problems running tests locally, see

https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/2020-August/062037.html

I also noticed that the docker is almost 10GB, is this size normal?

If you have some suggestion to solve this problem I'll update also the
documentation (that is right now outdated except for the docker part).

Cheers and thanks

Matteo