[Qgis-community-team] Move documentation guidelines to Website

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 16:08:02 PST 2020

Hi everyone,

I have started working on reducing the QGIS-Documentation "docs".

"My" idea would be to remove any static documents, that is, any document
that doesn't really change with a new version of QGIS.

I am starting with the Documentation Guidelines. Unfortunately, the move is
not as simple as copy-pasting some folder from one repo to another. That's
because the two sphinx project uses different extensions, folder structure,
etc...

So, before I carry on with it, I wanted to know if there are any objections
to the move.

Next, it would be the developers guide.

Thanks,

Alexandre Neto