[Qgis-community-team] Qgis problem in joining Data to Map

Marina Dorfmuller marinadorfmuller at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 09:41:10 PDT 2020

Hi Everyone, I am quite new to QGIS and am having some difficulties in
joining my data (excel file saved as a Csv), on my shapefile layers that i
downloaded both from NatuealEarth and also ArcGIS (concentrating on
Ethiopia). This might be a problem people are often troubled with, I have
tried the joins parameter as well as the add Delimited Text Layer, but it
isn't working. I might not be doing it right. Does anyone have some advice
?
Thank you,
Best
Marina