[Qgis-community-team] Any upcoming User or Developer meetings?

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Thu Jun 4 23:38:38 PDT 2020

Hi Richard,

The hackfest in 's-Hertogenbosch has been postponed, not cancelled. We'd
like to reorganize it asap, when corona measures allow it. Possibly in
autumn but more likely in spring 2021 (or after).

For now, only 30- people are allowed to be in the same room, which
counts for the meeting venue and also restaurants. We had 50
subscriptions. And we need to stay 1.5 m apart, meaning we will need a
larger venue as well.

Also, we need to take measures in other countries into account, for
example if people are allowed to travel to NL and back home.

Regards,
Raymond

Terglobo
Fahrenheitstraat 1