[Qgis-community-team] doc-test

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 06:08:51 PDT 2020

Hi Alex,

Thanks for testing. Things seem promising as far I understand.
About transifex live, it's available for us. See screenshot (
https://paste.pics/c3aa8f6995dc130bdbcfcf818a5acc63) for the doc-test
project we create first.
I didn't explore the features to see how easy it's to set up for all our
resources and test as a regular translator (see the  provided GUI and
options) but at first glance there are things we can do.

Regards,
Harrissou