[Qgis-community-team] Fwd: [Qgis-user] documentation v 3.10 - PDF ?

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 14:29:10 PDT 2020

Hi again,

Travis is returning an error because I have added pdflatex to the
requirements. I think the problem is that we are still using a 16.04
machine, with python 3.5 in Travis and PDFLAtex is only available on pip in
python >= 3.6

Is there a reason to keep this old setup for travis, would it make sense to
upgrade? at least for 18.04 now that 20.04 already available. Otherwise, I
can simply remove the requirement

https://travis-ci.org/github/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/builds/699870137

Thanks,

Alexandre Neto