[Qgis-community-team] Changelog (english) in website, plz check

Frank Sokolic sokolic at worldonline.co.za
Mon Mar 9 23:27:31 PDT 2020

Hi Richard,

I've read through the Maps Tools, User Interface and Symbology sections
of the change log and have found the following issues so far:

*Feature: Fix invalid attributes dialog on copy to another layer*

This text appears in a smaller font:

"That’s why now the attributes are checked against the constraints. And
for all the invalid features a dialog pops up."

*
*

*Feature: Vector Trace Animation and Streamlines for Mesh Layer*

Change the order of the words "can" and "now":

"Mesh vector renderer _can now_ visualize streamlines and particles on
top of existing “arrow” mode."

*
*

*Feature: Selective masking*

I've rearranged the text slightly (as shown underlined):

"A new advanced rendering feature has been added: selective masking. It
allows the definition of ‘_mask_’ areas around labels or point markers.
These masks will “un-draw” _underlying __symbol layers __as __chosen by
the user_."

*
*

*Feature: When decimal degrees rotation fails to evaluate, fallback to
static value*

The word *Before* (just above the first GIF) is in a smaller font than
the word *After* above the second GIF.

*
*

*Feature: Random marker fill symbol layer type*

The font and right margin of the first paragraph needs adjusting.

I'll read through the rest of the change log today and provide feedback.

Regards, Frank.