[Qgis-community-team] Important again: should I override transifex (docs) for your language or NOT?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Mar 20 03:25:02 PDT 2020

Hi,

As you can read here:

https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-tr/2020-March/001064.html

I uploaded the transifex translations to transifex again for the 3.10
build of the docs
For some languages, it seems they lost part of the translations (see
above msg).

Apparently if I upload again, the fill up is better...

So QUESTION: I can upload all translations again, BUT I wil overwrite
with that translations that were done in the meantime (say: last week)...

If you do NOT want me to do that: let me know (in that case you can for
example upload the files (from github) yourself...).

Else: I will upload all 55 languages again this evening :-)
(takes a LONG time: like 8 hours or so, so do not hold your breath).

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde