[Qgis-community-team] Minutes of the QGIS doc meeting

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 02:19:31 PDT 2020

Hi all,

a very brief summary of the meeting of yesterday:

* me and Richard (especially Richard) made a quick summary for all the
participants of the new framework of the documentation: new RTD theme,
new building system
* Alessandro unlighted us of his current work of reviewing the pyqgis
cookbook
* we decided that it would be very useful to make this meetings
periodically (one a month?). Meetings open to everybody
* Hans, Rosa, Kurt and Raymond want to set up 2 webinars to introduce
new people to the documentation. @Larissa are you available to replicate
what you wanted to do in Den-Bosch?
* there are still some stuff to do to conclude this migration, Richard
is taking care of these, but an additional help would be really
appreciated (@Richard could you share here your todo list?)

Maybe it would be also good to share these minutes (and the future ones)
somewhere in the qgis repo? In the Wiki maybe? Ideas welcome.

Basically that's all.

Please share you thoughts!

Cheers

Matteo