[Qgis-community-team] multiple field pairs for relations (composite keys)

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed May 27 09:30:41 PDT 2020

Hi Larissa,

>From the docs [0]: "*Relationship strength* sets the strength of the
relation between the parent and the child layer. The default Association
type means that the parent layer is *simply* linked to the child one while
the Composition type allows you to duplicate also the child features when
duplicating the parent ones." If someone has a more detailed explanation,
it might be good to share and improve the docs, there.
IMO the number of field pairs should not have any relation, then.

[0]
https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_vector/attribute_table.html#defining-1-n-relations-relation-manager

HTH,
Harrissou