[Qgis-community-team] Documentation: atlas feature clipping settings : clip to item

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 13:02:56 PST 2020

Hi Larissa,

While clip to atlas feature uses a layer, clip to item uses a layout item;
you need to add shape like rectangle, ellipse, triangle (anything else? I
did not check) to the layout in order to have something available to clip
the map item
See also
https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/visualchangelog316/index.html#clip-layout-maps-to-shape

Hope that helps,