[Qgis-community-team] software requirements document for QGIS

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Mon Sep 7 12:33:10 PDT 2020

Hi

Can I suggest you type your question into Google Translate and then paste
the output here. It is not very clear what you want. Also your email should
probably be directed to the developer or user lists unless it pertains to
documentation, web site etc. Please see this page for the list of mailing
lists to sign up to the most appropriate one for your need. Also try to
make your question specific rather than general, since a general one is
unlikely to attract a useful answer.

Good luck with your studies!

Regards

Tim

On Mon, Sep 7, 2020 at 6:54 PM Ειρήνη-Σοφία Παπαδοπούλου <
eirini.sofpap10 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I am a computer science student at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
> and I am working on a project  about the requirements of QGIS. I would like
> you to give me information which is important for my project. Thank you in
> advance.

​

Tim Sutton
 * Desktop GIS programming services