[Qgis-community-team] Call for pull requests review in documentation

Delaz J delazj at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 21:41:35 PST 2021

Hi QGIS contributors,

May I request your review for a number of pull requests in the
documentation repository?
Most of them are almost ready; they "simply" have a couple of
sentences/options that I am not able to fully confirm their
correctness/goals (and don't want the docs mislead people). For
convenience, the questions are added in the PR as a comment. You'll find
the pull requests at
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+label%3Areview_requested
<https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+label%3Areview_requested>

They cover categories like Processing, GPS, mesh, tile vector, server,
temporal, pyqgis, security... so I hope you will find something your
review would be welcome at.

The above PRs are imho priorities/blocked ones (getting stale) but if
you feel like doing more, there are many other PRs you can help move
forward. Having your help would help us close a good number of issues
and initiate the 3.22 release process in a better shape.

Thanks in advance for your contributions.

Harrissou Sant-anna