[Qgis-community-team] 2021 November QGIS OPEN DAY

Zinziswa Xakayi zeighxakayi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 22:14:30 PST 2021

Dear QGIS Users

On Friday, 26th November 2021, we will be holding our monthly QGIS Open
Day!

This month's QGIS Open Day is all about more plugins and amazing maps from
the 30 day map challenge. Simply watch the Youtube Livestream and comment
on the day, or catch the recording if you can't make the live session.

To keep up to date with QGIS Open Day events, please join the Telegram
channel.

*Programme Overview:*
[image: image.png]

Please contact Amy (amy at kartoza.com) should you want to present and share
your work with the community this Friday.

*Where to watch:*

Please see the event wiki page at QOD-November-2021 Wiki
<https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/QOD-November-2021> for all the details
of times and links for participation.

*Recordings:*

All the events are recorded and made available to users who couldn't make
the live events. Youtube live streams are automatically available for
catch-up viewing. Be sure to check back here for updates!

·       Event:Youtube channel Link
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGS162t4hkOA0b35ucf1yng>

*Code of Conduct:*

Participants are kindly reminded to please read and observe our QGIS Code
of Conduct and Diversity Statement to make these events a great experience
for everyone!

   - Code of Conduct
   <https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/governance/codeofconduct/codeofconduct.html>
   - Diversity Statement