[Qgis-community-team] Case Studies for QGIS web site

Julie's Data scibud2019 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 07:22:21 PST 2022

 Good day!
We, a Ukrainian company - a consulting group Julies Data
https://juliesdata.com/ , would like to submit for consideration for
placement on the official website
https://www.qgis.org/uk/site/about/case_studies/index.html information
about an open crowdsourcing project, which is currently being implemented
in Ukraine.  It is an open Ukrainian initiative of creating tools for
spatial planning in the QGIS environment.
Details are given in the attached file with the history of our project.
Thank you for considering our letter, we are ready to answer all the
questions you may have.
--
Best regards,
Julie's Data team: