[Qgis-community-team] QGIS OPEN DAY - 25 February 2022

Zinziswa Xakayi zeighxakayi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 22:58:51 PST 2022

Dear QGIS Users

On Friday, 25th February 2022 we will be holding our monthly QGIS Open Day!
What is a QGIS Open Day you may be wondering to yourself? It is an
initiative to replace the wonderful community meetups we used to hold every
six months when times were different. Like our in-person meetings, the
event is organised on the principle of self-organisation and community
participation.

Programme

   - Session 1: Release Party QGIS 3.24: join in for another feature
   roulette open session with Tim Sutton Youtube Live Stream Link
   <https://youtu.be/agEbt22DBxU>
   - Session 2: Integrating AI/ML into QGIS with Modzy with Brett
Heliker Youtube
   Live Stream Link <https://youtu.be/C8J2DaBwu64>
   - Session 3: Presenting the new QGIS GeoNode plugin with Ricardo Garcia
   Silva Youtube Live Stream Link <https://youtu.be/p0R7NPSgsI0>

Where to watch

Please see the event wiki page at QOD-February-2022 Wiki
<https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/QOD-February-2022> for all the details
of times and links for participation.
<https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/QOD-February-2022#recordings>Recordings

All the events are recorded and made available to users who couldn't make
the live events. Youtube live streams are automatically available for
catch-up viewing. Be sure to check back here for updates!

   - Event:Youtube channel Link
   <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGS162t4hkOA0b35ucf1yng>

<https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/QOD-February-2022#code-of-conduct>Code
of Conduct

Participants are kindly reminded to please read and observe our QGIS Code
of Conduct and Diversity Statement to make these events a great experience
for everyone!

   - Code of Conduct
   <https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/governance/codeofconduct/codeofconduct.html>
   - Diversity Statement
   <https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/governance/codeofconduct/diversitystatement.html>

Please contact me, Amy by email amy at kartoza.com or via the Telegram Channel
<https://t.me/joinchat/Aq2V5RPoxYYhXqUPoxRWPQ> username @Amz if you have
any queries or need help setting up events.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Regards

Zinzi Portia Xakayi