[Qgis-community-team] Error 56: How to Fix It

Kabir, Shahriar shahriar.kabir at tum.de
Thu Jan 20 05:40:18 PST 2022

Hi there,

I am a student at the Technical University of Munich, currently doing my master thesis on remote sensing of mining sites in Chile.

To get the Sentinel images of the mining site coordinates, when I try to find the Sentinel 2 images from the Semi-Automatic Classification Plugin, it always shows Error 56.

I have tried QGIS 3.22 with Python 3.8.5 and then 3.9.5. Later, I tried using QGIS 3.16 with Python 3.9.5. Nothing seems to be working. There isn't any clear-cut solution to this problem anywhere.

At this point, I would very much appreciate it if you could provide me with a solution.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Shahriar Kabir

Technical University of Munich